In today’s world, an online presence is a must for most businesses, and estate agents are no exception.
For many people, the internet is the first port of call in their hunt for a new home. But with hundreds of property listings to sift through, how can you ensure that your properties get seen by the right people?
The average person watches more than an hour and a half of online video content per day, with around 15% averaging more than three hours. Not only are people watching, but research suggests that video is having an effect on the way they spend.
Of course, those looking for a house won’t buy from video alone, but they’re a great way to get extra eyes on your marketing campaign.
Here are just a few ways you can use videos in your business:
- Adding a property video directly to your Rightmove listing can drastically increase enquiries on that property. Not only does it makes the listing stand out from the crowd, but it also taps into the emotional aspect of buying a home, allowing people to envisage themselves in the house from their very first contact
- A series of videos on Instagram stories can be used to show the full interior of the house, and can be pinned to your profile as a highlight for your followers to watch after the 24-hour story window is up. Professional videos can also be edited down and posted to your feed to give your followers a snapshot of the full video and drive them to your website.
- Likewise, video can be shared on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. Social video generates 12x the shares of images and text combined, expanding your reach and giving your listing the best chance of being seen by the ideal buyer.
- Aerial video can also be used to showcase the surrounding area of a home as well as the interior, painting a picture for prospective buyers and giving them a better sense of the scale, location and lifestyle of the property
- Video can be used to create estate agent profiles, giving people shopping for agents a chance to meet the team and feel comfortable before they even pick up the phone. Buying a house is a nerve-wracking experience for many people, and video profiles are an excellent way to introduce yourself and show what sets you apart from other agents.
However you choose to use video in your marketing, its benefits are hard to deny. If you would like to find out more about how video could help your business, get in touch by calling the office on 0800 773 48 28 or by emailing email@example.com.